[QGIS-Developer] Project migration 2.18 > 3.0 - QGIS Server GetMap output very big images compared to a "from scratch" project

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 03:08:13 PST 2018

Hi,

I am testing QGIS 3 Server.
When I create a project from scratch in QGIS 3, and use it to publish WMS
service, the getMap requests return correct PNG images :
~ 100 ko for a size of ~ 1500 X 800 pixels

When I open a project made with 2.18 and save it with QGIS 3, and publish
it, I get huge PNG files :
~ 4,5 Mo (!) for the same layer, configuration and getMap request.

I am wondering what is happening. Here are the files and projects :
https://framadrop.org/r/JpTgir91jk#ZHFXi6ejrGQ/1NA2TbV4rD/HEfeqqbzA5XaVjrK+aqQ=

I have not been able to see any major difference explaining this behaviour.

Thanks in advance

Michaƫl