[QGIS-Developer] Last call for switching to github issue tracker

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 07:30:12 PST 2018

Hi all,
+1 too.
My main concern is that I now fail to search efficiently for redmine
issues, because there are so many now. And this leads to duplicates, or
even worst, no declaring the issue because the process is too long.
Github issues are very well indexed by google, which doesn't seem to be the
case for redmine. (but this probably can be improved - not sure how)

Régis