[QGIS-Developer] Downloading qgis_de.ts file

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jan 15 22:25:24 PST 2018

Hi devs,

Can someone provide me please access to a current qgis_de.ts file?

I tried to join QGIS Transifex, but miserably failed. First, it did not
let me login with my github login (don't know why they offer this option
then), then after creating a user it did not let me join the QGIS
organization and apparently it does require me to have a login just for
downloading a ts file - not so nice!

Also, it doesn't fit the "open" mentality of QGIS, if one has to first
create a login just to download a file!รจ

I would really appreciate if someone could just send me a current
version of the file or a download link to it.

Thanks a lot!

Andreas