[QGIS-Developer] Downloading qgis_de.ts file

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jan 15 23:36:57 PST 2018

On 16-01-18 07:25, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> Can someone provide me please access to a current qgis_de.ts file?
>
> I tried to join QGIS Transifex, but miserably failed. First, it did not
> let me login with my github login (don't know why they offer this option
> then), then after creating a user it did not let me join the QGIS
> organization and apparently it does require me to have a login just for
> downloading a ts file - not so nice!
>
> Also, it doesn't fit the "open" mentality of QGIS, if one has to first
> create a login just to download a file!รจ
>
> I would really appreciate if someone could just send me a current
> version of the file or a download link to it.

Hi Andreas,

you were not yet a 'member' of the translation team.

I just approved your request, so now you can see/translate/download if
you want.

Note that if you download / translate / upload again, that you overwrite
translations done in that time frame, unless there is some blocking
possibility. Which I can not find on this moment...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

ps another possible online service coming from the Debian tribe is
'Weblate', which you can use hosted or run your self: true FOSS:
https://weblate.org