[QGIS-Developer] Translation state of master

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Tue Jan 16 00:45:23 PST 2018

W dniu 16.01.2018 o 08:51, Alexander Bruy pisze:

> I don't think that agrument about transifex attracting more people can be
> seriosly taken into account, as most of these new people just reguster, join
> team and do nothing.

I must agree with Alex - Transifex attracts people, but just to
translate few random phrases or just to make an account. That's why I
asked recently on [qgis-tr] about project policy on updating translators
list.

We spend now more time correcting buggy translations made
unintentionally due to lack of context in Transifex and/or due to
autotranslations. But still have no idea how to find the best
compromise, between attracting new people to the project and keeping
translation quality at the same time.

regards
Robert Szczepanek