[QGIS-Developer] Example script for Processing in QGIS 3

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Jan 23 00:19:17 PST 2018

On Jan 23, 2018 1:19 AM, "Nyall Dawson" <nyall.dawson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 23 January 2018 at 04:12, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:
> > On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 12:40 PM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Do we have any working example scripts for Processing in QGIS 3?
> >> I tried using "Get scripts from on-line collection" but they all seem
> >> broken:
> >> https://issues.qgis.org/issues/17897
> >

> > Is there any documentation how Processing scripts have changed?
>
> See https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/4841 - needs completion and
> merging though.

​Thank you for the pointer Nyall. That's certainly a start but as you
mention correctly, it still seems incomplete. For example, it currently
doesn't help me figure out how to fix

This script has a syntax errors. Problem with line: ##output=output vector

There is a line in the PR about vector outputs but ​it's a bit cryptic:

- OutputVector ->
- processAlgorithm has a new signature....
Use parameterAsSink instead of getOutputFromName

​Regards,
Anita

​

​