[QGIS-Developer] Changes to processing gdal:translate?

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Fri Jan 26 07:24:19 PST 2018

Hello all

I'm trying to migrate the raster processing parts of qgis2web, and I'm
finding it hard working out all the processing changes. I think I've made
progress, but I'm now getting the following when I do
"processing.run("gdal:translate", {params})":

Incorrect parameter value for INPUT

In QGIS2, running translate without params gives the list of params and
types, including:

INPUT <ParameterRaster>

So I've set INPUT to the path to a raster file.In QGIS3, algorithmHelp now
says:

INPUT:  <QgsProcessingParameterRasterLayer>

What is a QgsProcessingParameterRasterLayer? Is a raster file (path) no
longer what is required? Or is my error elsewhere?

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html