[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] Bringing back a *highly curated* blocker tag on redmine?

Daan Goedkoop dgoedkoop at gmx.net
Tue Jan 30 03:18:01 PST 2018

Hello Jürgen,

apparently the open bugs which are regressions and cause data
corruption or crashes are only 10 in number at the moment (of which I
reported one). I think they are important because they can catch you
by surprise in tested and established workflows. New things will
probably only be used heavily in serious contexts after some testing,
so I feel that problems there are not quite as important.

Kind regards,

Daan