[QGIS-Developer] "Early Adopter" release

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 02:14:50 PDT 2018

Hi thanks for your comment

Whilst aware of issues with 3.x I have migrated most of my projects to
it as it seems to be stable enough for everyday work. I am considering
installing the development build onto one of my computers.

I also migrated all the shapefiles to geopackage as this appears to be
stable enough for production work as well. Since there have been
problems lately using shapefiles over a SMB network we hope the
Geopackage database works more stably over a network.

So far so good - just aware we don't seem to be having much conversation
on the redmine site lately :):):)