[QGIS-Developer] Reading OSM data from .osm file

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:03:53 PDT 2018

For me, I have it in /usr/share/gdal/2.2/osmconf.ini
It's by default with gdal. Only a few columns should be created by default:
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/gdal/data/osmconf.ini
<https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/gdal/data/osmconf.ini#L48>
http://www.gdal.org/drv_osm.html how to use this file.