[QGIS-Developer] Reading OSM data from .osm file

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:25:11 PDT 2018

Hi,

Etienne, where does the osmconf file come from? Is it a default file in
QGIS (v3) installation or something added when installing the QuickOSM
plugin?
I mean should the aforementioned option 4 have returned the data in a
""flat"" shape (a key <-> a field), as does QuickOSM by default?

Thanks,
Harrissou