[QGIS-Developer] custom plugin repository in QGIS 3

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:00:58 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I have troubles at using a custom external plugin repository in QGIS 3.
The plugin installed and the plugin on the repo don't match in the plugin
manager. In other words, I cannot upgrade my plugin since it is listed once
in installed and once in not installed.
I wonder if anything changed in QGIS 3 that might have affected this.

There used to be some details listed in the manager in QGIS 2.x that are
not in 3:
installed version: (the local path)
available version: the plugin repo name (either QGIS or custom)

If anyone has a hint :)

Cheers,
Denis
--