[QGIS-Developer] Improve GRASS GIS integration in QGIS 3 - Week 3 Report

Radek Novotný radeknovotny94 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 09:24:07 PDT 2018

Hi All,

This is my report for Week 3 (May 28 - June 3):

*What did you get done this week?*

   - I was almost working on the improvement of the library for parsing
   description files for QGIS Processing plugin. (1)
   - I test creating of GUI from descriptions.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

   - Final Python library for parsing descriptions.
   - Split GRASS module parameters in Processing plugin to basic and
   advanced tabs.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

   - I have some questions about different ways in QGIS and GRASS, I will
   discuss them with my mentors.

The wiki page can be found in [2].

[1] ​https://github.com/radeknovotny94/GRASS_Parse_to_QGIS_UI
[2] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2018/IntegrationInQGIS3