[QGIS-Developer] Rectangles-Ovals-Digitizing plugin deprecated

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 06:26:03 PDT 2018

I use it, but only when needing to actually draw, as it leaks memory
quite badly causing the software to slow down. The rest of the time I
start up Qgis (2.18) using the -noplugins flag to prevent it from loading.

I know there is some kind of capability in 3.0 included but I haven't
figured out how to use it.