[QGIS-Developer] Rectangles-Ovals-Digitizing plugin deprecated

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jun 6 01:48:55 PDT 2018

On 2018-06-06 10:34, Thomas Baumann wrote:
> Am Di., 5. Juni 2018 um 19:08 Uhr schrieb Loïc Bartoletti
> <lbartoletti at tuxfamily.org>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I forked it some years ago since it wasn't maintained, see
>> https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/CADDigitize/
>>
>> FYI, it's integrated into QGIS 3.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Loïc

> NOW I TRIED TO UPLOAD A NEW VERSION OF THE PLUGIN WITH THE BUGFIX AT
> HTTPS://PLUGINS.QGIS.ORG/PLUGINS/ADD/ BUT I GET FOLLOWING
> ERROR-MESSAGE:
>
>  "You cannot modifiy this plugin. "
>
> How should I proceed?
>
> Thomas

I'm happy to move owner/maintainership to Thomas or Loïc, if needed.

But it is not fully clear to me about which plugin (version) you
(Thomas) are talking?

So please:
- make sure you have consent from the old maintainer to take over
- sent me your username
- the name of the plugin that you want ownership of
- fix metadata of your new version so you credit yourself AND old
maintainer
- fix metadata so it points to your new maintained repo/docs/plugin
site.

Then we can move maintainership (and/or remove deprecated flag)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde