[QGIS-Developer] Rectangles-Ovals-Digitizing plugin deprecated

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jun 6 04:51:41 PDT 2018

On 2018-06-06 12:59, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 06/06/2018 11:22, DelazJ ha scritto:
>> I'd be in favor of fixing the current issue of freeze while
>> deprecating
>> it with a message in its description (in Plugin Manager) inviting
>> potential users to migrate to the alternatives.
>
> +1

But then I think, we should change plugin manager behaviour in: always
show ALL deprecated plugins in a way that it is clear that the plugin is
deprecated, BUT also make it possible to see the alternatives in the
description.

Created a Feature Request: https://issues.qgis.org/issues/19125

Regards,

Richard