[QGIS-Developer] QGIS server question: opacities of selection colors in a layer

Tudor barascu tudorbarascu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 03:52:00 PDT 2018

		Hi Andreas,
Version 2 of the server is not working for your case, there’s a bug that I reported some time ago but version 3 works as expected plus it has a test for your case.Cannot point you to the issue on redmine as I’m on my phone.
All the best,

		Tudor

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 1:26 PM +0300, "Andreas Neumann" <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:

Hi,

I am refering to the SELECTION parameter in QGIS server, as described in
https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/server/services.html#getmap
- see section on "SELECTION"

I am trying to achieve a transparent selection, so that layers beneath
the selected layer can shine through. I thought that QGIS server would
pick up the selection color and opacity of the project - but apparently
this isn't the case. Is there a possibility to influence selection color
and opacity in QGIS server?

My tests were with QGIS server 2.18. Not sure if things have improved in
version 3 in this respect?

Thank you for your replies.

Andreas