[QGIS-Developer] WG: QGIS - Layer Properties Change

Hauer Lukas lukas.hauer at josephinum.at
Fri Jun 15 03:10:55 PDT 2018

Hello!

I have a question, maybe you have time to answer :)
I need to automate as much as possible with python in QGIS. First I want to switch the coordinate system of a layer, for example to WGS84. I can't find any way to do this. Maybe you can help me with an hint, or if it is even possible to do this via python?

My plan is to create a fertilizer map for my fields and combine it with the sentinel 2 satellite to also use the ndvi.

QGIS Version: 2.18.18
QGIS Codeversion: b33566195a
Other detailed informations I attached.

Kind Regards Lukas