[QGIS-Developer] Gentle reminder: please test 3.2 RC and update Visual Changelog with your work items

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:04:06 PDT 2018

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 at 19:41, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> With QGIS 3.2 coming near...
>
> Please devs: add items too our visual changelog,
> so if downloads start we will have something to show (off):

Thanks for the reminder!

I've just trawled through all the commits since 3.0 was released and
added entries for all missing features. Some of these are very empty
though - just a heading.  I also may have missed sponsors if they
weren't indicated in the commit message - so please double check those
for any sponsored work which wasn't already added to the changelog.

So now it's over to some other magic elf to flesh out these entries
with nicer text and lovely screenshots. ;)

Nyall