[QGIS-Developer] 32 by 3.2?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:07:52 PDT 2018

Hi,

Congratulations to all the cleaners! I can see that GitHub had for a moment
reported 32 issues today and I'm pretty sure it'll go lower.

When Nyall launched this "32 by 3.2" operation, I laughingly suggested to
some people that in the Doc repo we also tried a "320 by 3.2" operation. We
were at 400 issue reports so you agree that 32 was not a realistic target.
320 was neither sure given the low traffic in the repo. But I'm glad to
announce that we also did it thanks to the turbo contributions of these
last days. A big "Thank you" to writers and reviewers!

However, it's not finished and you can help us improve this situation and
set what would be considered as the upper limit of issue reports in 3.4
period: comment whether the issues at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/labels/ToDocOrNotToDoc%3F
deserve a documentation or not.

Greetings,