[QGIS-Developer] issues in QGIS Server 2,18

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 08:43:32 PST 2018

Hi Giovanni,
 GetFeatures  can output GML with a different format.
What is sure is that GeoJSON spec doesn't leave any choice, unless we go
for a proprietary output format allowing another SRS.
I'll keep that in mind when testing OGC compliancy for WFS. We are working
on that currently to evaluate how much work is needed to reach a
certification for WFS.
Regards
Régis