[QGIS-Developer] 来自Kurt Stine的邮件

Mark Johnson mj10777 at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:59:41 PST 2018

>> C:\OSGeo4W/lib\spatialite.lib
>> C;\OSGeo4W\lib\spatialite_i.lib

This naming convention seems to be normal for OSGeo4W.

I found a site that contains the 32 bit Spatialite 4.3 version:

http://www.norbit.de/~jef/osgeo4w/x86/release/spatialite/
http://www.norbit.de/~jef/osgeo4w/x86/release/spatialite/spatialite-4.3.0-4.tar.bz2
05-Nov-2017 20:45 5.6M
      149310 Nov  5 20:44 spatialite_i.lib
 13892352  Nov  5 20:44 spatialite.lib

# 'nm' is a linux command to list the symbols in an object file
# -> first with an original linux spatialite 4.3:
nm libspatialite.so.7.1.0 |  grep gaiaStatisticsInvalidate
000000000016bd89 T gaiaStatisticsInvalidate
- which finds 'gaiaStatisticsInvalidate'

# The same on the windows 'spatialite_i.lib' from www.norbit.de
nm spatialite_i.lib |  grep gaiaStatisticsInvalidate
00000000 T _gaiaStatisticsInvalidate
00000000 I __imp__gaiaStatisticsInvalidate
- also bring a result, nice to know it also works with windows binaries

So I would compare the date and size of the 2 files with yours and if not
the same download the archive from www.norbit.de and try that.

Mark