[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] QGIS 3 OS X/macOS

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Mar 13 17:08:28 PDT 2018

See the QGIS readme about installing extra python modules.

> On Mar 13, 2018, at 6:54 PM, Madry, Scott <madrys at email.unc.edu> wrote:
>
> The Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin also requires Matplotlib, (see below) and I need to use it.
>
> Can this be added quickly, or is there a simple way to load it on a Mac?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott Madry

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe