[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] QGIS 3 OS X/macOS

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:48:19 PDT 2018

Thanks a lot William for this work! Very very appreciated!

BTW, I noticed you removed the QGIS 2 installer from the webpage:
http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/qgis
QGIS 2 is maintained until January 2019, can you put back at least the QGIS
2.18.15 so users can download it again? Thanks.
https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/roadmap.html#release-schedule

Regards,
Etienne