[QGIS-Developer] Visual Changelog: ready? Move to Website? Or Not?

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:06:17 PDT 2018

> I would suggest that the validation workflow submits the new version to
> moderators, and that a copy of the old version stays published. A message
> to inform the author he needs some validation would be necessary too.

Régis, there is a ticket to remove the pending queue in projecta.
Please check and comment on https://github.com/kartoza/projecta/issues/806

Andreas, about translations of changelog, the 2.18 version has been fully
translated to French:
https://qgis.org/fr/site/forusers/visualchangelog218/index.html
We never know ;-)

Regards,