[QGIS-Developer] Processing algorithm plugin help

André William wss.andre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 22:48:04 PDT 2018

I was already doing something quite similar but unfortunately it still
doesn't work. No help panel and no help button, just the parameters.
Is there anything else I should do on the defineCharacteristics() method
maybe?
As for the QGIS version, I'm still using 2.18. Could this be the problem?

Thanks for the input!
André

class TestlAlgorithm(GeoAlgorithm):