[QGIS-Developer] Visual Changelog: ready? Move to Website? Or Not?

Vincent Schut schut at satelligence.com
Wed Mar 21 02:18:04 PDT 2018

Hi,

don't know if this is the right place to ask, but:

Last year we (satelligence.com) sponsored the 'discrete raster styling'
work by Nyall (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/4308) with €1500. I
don't see a direct mention of that PR in the visual changelog, however,
I do see a lot of company logo's :-) Would our contribution allow for a
mention either as a sponsoring company at the top of the page, or could
someone add a small section about the new feature and add us as a
sponsor there?

Thanks!, and please let me know if you need any more information or
action from our side.

Vincent.