[QGIS-Developer] Mac QGIS 3 GRASS fix

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Mar 22 07:36:55 PDT 2018

The non-working GRASS in the Mac QGIS 3 should be fixed now.  It appears the GRASS internals still don't like spaces in the path to GRASS -- this came from my adding "3" to the QGIS app name with a space.  The app is now without a space, "QGIS3.app".

It looks like the missing SAGA is also fixed by the rebuild (don't know why, it just happened).

REMINDER: My QGIS 3 package requires the python.org Python 3.  Other distributions/installations of Python are not supported (ie Homebrew, Macports, Anaconda...).

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy