[QGIS-Developer] Error when saving Processing Script QGIS master

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 00:39:02 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I really don't know if I'm missing something basic, but even with this
super short script (that does not run anything):

from processing.algs.qgis.QgisAlgorithm import QgisAlgorithm

class myScript(QgisAlgorithm):

    INPUT = 'INPUT'
    OUTPUT = 'OUTPUT'

    def group(self):
        return 'My group'

    def name(self):
        return 'my algorithm'

from the editor I can run it (and the dialog pops up normally, even
without parameters), I can save it, but when I close it than the same
error appears:

NotImplementedError: QgsProcessingAlgorithm.name() is abstract and must
be overridden

Cheers and thanks for any hint

Matteo