[QGIS-Developer] Last Call: edit entries in Visual Changelog 3.0!

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:36:09 PDT 2018

On 1 May 2018 at 17:33, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:
> Hi Nyall,
>
> You hit a bug I think. Only staff members see the star (attached).
>
> Besides my own (staff) account I created a zuidt (non staff) account,
> and only the staff one sees the button...

Hmm... it's not that simple unfortunately. The entries are
transparently discarded and not saved if I attempt to create them.

If you've got rights to add them, can you please add:

QGIS: Symbology

"Easy styling of discrete rasters"

"In QGIS 3.0, the existing raster Paletted Renderer for rasters was
adapted to allow for easy styling of discrete raster layers, such as
landcover or boolean rasters. Now, users can select the renamed
"Paletted/Unique Values" renderer and click the "Add Unique Values"
button to load all unique raster values from the layer. These are
automatically assigned a color using the selected color ramp.

The unique value calculation is performed in a background thread to
keep the UI responsive for large (or remote) raster layers.
Additionally, users can manually add individual new classes as
desired, and edit the associated pixel value for any existing class.
Deleting multiple classes at once is also supported, as well as
changing the color, transparency and labels for multiple classes at
once.

Color palettes can be loaded from a text file, with ESRI
clr/GDAL/GRASS color table formats supported. Color palettes can be
saved to a clr text file for sharing."

Funded by: Stéphane Henriod, Satelligence (http://satelligence.com/),
Bird's Eye View (https://www.birdseyeviewgis.com/), other anonymous
backers