[QGIS-Developer] Last Call: edit entries in Visual Changelog 3.0!

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu May 3 01:40:58 PDT 2018

On 03-05-18 07:36, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> On 1 May 2018 at 17:33, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:
>> Hi Nyall,
>>
>> You hit a bug I think. Only staff members see the star (attached).
>>
>> Besides my own (staff) account I created a zuidt (non staff) account,
>> and only the staff one sees the button...
>
> Hmm... it's not that simple unfortunately. The entries are
> transparently discarded and not saved if I attempt to create them.
>
> If you've got rights to add them, can you please add:
>

> QGIS: Symbology
>
> "Easy styling of discrete rasters"

Hi Nyall,

You added it right, as a staff member I could see the item 'pending',
and I approved it now: it is visible now.

This is an old issue I think where pending items are only visible to
staff members.

So: if anybody does want to do some work, sent me an email, and I make
you staff for this week :-)

Richard