[QGIS-Developer] Adding help text for processing plugin

Phil Ribbens philip.ribbens at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:52:42 PDT 2018

Hi,

I’m wondering if it’s possible to add help text (that will show up in right-hand sidebar) for a processing plugin that I’m developing in QGIS3.

I think I found where the help text for the native QGIS plugins comes from (https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/plugins/processing/algs/help/qgis.yaml <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/plugins/processing/algs/help/qgis.yaml>), but I’m not sure how I might be able to provide my own help text for a processing plugin I’m developing.

Thanks,
Phil Ribbens