[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3.4.1 - GRASS 7 Folder Error Message

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 07:42:34 PST 2018

I installed the stand alone QGIS 3.4.1 for Windows 64. If I go into the
options and click on the OK button I get the following error:

Wrong value for parameter "GRASS7 folder":
Specified path does not exist:
C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS3~1.0\apps\grass\grass-7.4.0

The version of GRASS that is installed is 7.4.2 so the variables were not
updated correctly.  In the Advanced options under Processing->Configuration
the variables GRASS7_FOLDER and GRASS_HELP_PATH are incorrect. I fixed
those, but I still get this error message. This appears to not be a part of
processing so what other variable is incorrect and how do I fix it?

Thanks,

Calvin