[QGIS-Developer] Memory utilisation by Qgis

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 01:17:39 PST 2018

many times crash are related to code bugs, can you be more precise?
what qgis version? a reproducible sequence of steps that generate teh crash
(if possible)

btw, the best method is to report this as issue in the issue tracker adding
all info necessary to try to replicate.

regards

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir