[QGIS-Developer] Geometry no showing on 3.4.1 on Windows 10, but working fine on linux or 2.18

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 03:53:12 PST 2018

I can see now that GDAL version is different on each OS. Windows is using
2.3.2, while Linux is still at 2.2.3.

Trying to convert the file using the OGR/GDAL algorithm shows the folloing
error:

ERROR 1: Error in fread() reading object of size 232 at offset 100 from
.shp file

Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 22/11/2018
às 11:19:

--