[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] New Features in Shape Tools 3.2.0

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 07:11:12 PDT 2018

Nyall,

Thanks so much for investigating and fixing this. Also thank you all who
have contributed to this discussion. This was an important bug to find and
fix. I think we will find that the geographiclib calculations are going to
be slightly more accurate coming in at 14.737 km^2, but the GRASS
calculations are quite accurate.

Calvin