[QGIS-Developer] provide an exe with a plugin

PALMIER Patrick (Responsable de groupe) - CEREMA/DTerNP/DATHa/MT Patrick.Palmier at cerema.fr
Mon Oct 8 00:18:45 PDT 2018

Hello,

I've developped a Qgis plugin called "networks" as an algorithm provider
(github page https://github.com/crocovert/networks) which provide
several algorithm for network management and the generation input files
for a multimodal routing tool call Musliw I've previously developped

This tool Musliw (open source) was developped in C# with monodevelop.It
runs on windows adn linux (with mono runtime). The source code is
located in my github page (https://github.com/crocovert/muslic)

Is it acceptable to provide this binary file (muslic.exe) with the
plugin and should I only provide python algorithms scripts

Thank you for your answers

Patrick Palmier