[QGIS-Developer] Attrribute forms: widget frames are missing.

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Oct 8 22:55:36 PDT 2018

Hi Nyall and devs,

I have seen this discussion - but on Windows it currently looks really,
really bad. The is no distinction if something is a label or a widget,
which is quite bad in my opinion, as we have the option to hide labels.
How can the user then know if something is a widget or a label?

I will add my comments on github.

Thanks,

Andreas