[QGIS-Developer] plugin reload fail

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Mon Oct 15 03:29:04 PDT 2018

Apparently my recent fix [1] wasn't enough and some modules are still not
unloaded. Unfortunately I won't be able to work on it soon :(

As a workaround, maybe you can optimize the way you reload the whole QGIS? For
example run QGIS in a loop (so you only need to press Ctrl-Q to reload),
create a dedicated user profile (not burdened with other plugins), configure
the startup project (with a test data), temporarily trigger one of the plugin
actions in initGui (so the dialog you're currently working on opens
automatically after reload).

Regards,
Borys

[1] https://github.com/borysiasty/plugin_reloader/commit/64ccae09