[QGIS-Developer] Changing mAction.svg

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 23 23:29:59 PDT 2018

Hi,

To add a bit more information (concretise) the situation:

this mainly concerns actions that do not have a different icon
associated, and therefore still display the standard blue cogwheel with
the arrow.

The question remains open if the icon should stay blue (if inactive) and
switch to yellow if active and no other icon is associated with this
icon.

I know that yellow is associated with selections, but isn't an action
also kind of a selection (single klick) with an immediate action after
the selection?

Andreas