[QGIS-Developer] Looking for QGIS developers in the United States

Moskovitz, Bob@DOC Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Thu Oct 25 09:32:52 PDT 2018

Hello All,

My name is Robert Moskovitz and I work for the California Geological Survey's Seismic Hazards Program<http://www.conservation.ca.gov/cgs/shp>.  We have been using QGIS for a while because it is a cross platform GIS and it works with our old systems and data.  We also like it because it is so versatile (we can make our own plugins, customizable forms, many different ways to import and export data, solve many problems that would make ArcGIS crawl, etc.).  Unfortunately, QGIS has a weakness that is preventing it from taking off here at CGS... QGIS Relations does not work with composite keys<https://issues.qgis.org/issues/9531>.  So, I was wondering if there are any QGIS developer based in the USA  (preferably a core developer) who can solve this problem for us?

Thank you,

Robert Moskovitz
California Geological Survey
Seismic Hazards Zonation Program

Every Californian should conserve water.  Find out how at:
[SaveOurWater_Logo]<http://saveourwater.com/>
SaveOurWater.com<http://saveourwater.com/> * Drought.CA.gov<http://drought.ca.gov/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message contains information from the State of California, California Geological Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.