[QGIS-Developer] What to do about WFS test failures?

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Sep 3 02:35:58 PDT 2018

I can't offer any helpful suggestions, but just to let you know I finally had
to disable all my plugin WFS tests. I used to cope, by rerunning failed
Travis runs, but by about three months ago, it seemed no longer usable -
failure after failure.

I was using a third-party WFS, and perhaps I could have got round this by
adding a WFS provider to the test docker image, but in this plugin's case, I
didn't think it worth the significant effort to do so. The WM(T)S tests also
use third-party sources and seem stable, so perhaps this wasn't the
underlying issue anyway.

If an improvement or solution could be found, it would be great to reinstate
these tests.

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html