[QGIS-Developer] What to do about WFS test failures?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 03:04:37 PDT 2018

Hi all,
I very much think that the WFS client is an really bad state, and is not
really reliable, especially in WFS-T context.
The good news is that we just have been funded to refactor it !
The work should start in september and land in 3.6. I will let our dev's
come here with more technical details about the goals. I hope we will also
be able to take benefit of this to this the OGC compliancy of the client
here.
Best regards,
Régis