[QGIS-Developer] What to do about WFS test failures?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 00:25:41 PDT 2018

Hi,
I just checked the goals of the work on the WFS provider. It is not a
refactor in fat, sorry for having used that word. The work consists in
having a closer look to the WFS and snapping cache interactions because
they cause lots of problems when the distant database has triggers that
would require WFS cache reloading and then snapping cache reloading.
Maybe Vincent can tell more about that, but it's not a major change then. I
should'nt have raised the hand here, sorry for the noise.
Regards,
Régis