[QGIS-Developer] Should we disable Processing modeler for the next 3.4?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:53:37 PDT 2018

I have had problems QGIS 2.x.x versions with Processing time ago. Now
I hope to have time to test 3.4 these days.

Speaking about GRASS: It's a long time wish from me that there would
be a QGIS delivery (via Installers) where GRASS and SAGA are optional.
I've had so many experiences in teaching QGIS and I've seen so many
use cases where I wished to have a more slim QGIS without Java and
without such big sized libraries. Having said this, pls. let me add
that I'm using GRASS myself sometimes for certain analyses, and that I
appreciate GRASS and SAGA very much.

I'm chiming in with this wish because I think that this could be
related to separating adding and separating unit tests.

:Stefan