[QGIS-Developer] MAC QGIS 3.x build

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 04:28:52 PDT 2018

Hi Peter,

At this point homebrew-qgisdev tap is not maintained anymore.
The effort is concentrated on osgeo4mac tap, you can use --HEAD to install
current master
see
https://github.com/OSGeo/homebrew-osgeo4mac/blob/master/Formula/qgis3.rb#L42

I think the most valuable things in the qgis one are the READMEs.
We should move them to the QGIS repo and we could remove homebrew-qgisdev.

I might maybe spend a bit of time cleaning this during the bugfixing.

Denis

Denis Rouzaud
denis at opengis.ch  <denis at opengis.ch>
+41 76 370 21 22