[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-tr] Missing translated strings in localized master

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Sep 19 05:17:18 PDT 2018

Hi Stefano,

On Wed, 19. Sep 2018 at 12:22:44 +0200, Stefano Campus wrote:
> I see similar problems problems in Italian version of QGIS 2.18.x.  There are
> some strings that appear in english but they are not present in original .qm
> file.
> these strings are not translated in other languages, for example in Spanish.
> Some of these strings are (thx Totò Fiandaca for the picture):
> http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t378656/traduzione.png
> I think that Transifex should be contain all version of QGIS that are still
> supported and not only the Master version.
> For example, during this period of coexistence between the QGIS 2.18.x LTR
> version and the 3.x versions, the two transifex projects should remain
> active for the master and for the 2.18 that is still released with updates.

Currently we only have master in transifex.  For the release branches it's
handled like it's used to (ie. scripts/update_ts.sh and linguist).

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode