[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] New Features in Shape Tools 3.2.0

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:26:20 PDT 2018

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 05:58, C Hamilton <adenaculture at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you have any suggestions I would welcome them.

Shape Tools is fantastic, and plugs a much needed gap in QGIS core
functionality. Lovely work!

Can I strongly encourage you to investigate porting some of these
features/fixes over to QGIS core? You've obviously got the talent and
knowledge to do so, and it'd be great to offer this functionality
out-of-the-box. I'm available for mentoring if you need assistance
with QGIS core development/build setup/general c++ help!

Nyall