[QGIS-Developer] plugins?

Arne Linløkken arne.linlokken at inn.no
Sat Sep 22 06:16:48 PDT 2018

I just downloaded QGis 3.2.3-Bonn, andthere  SCP plugin was included. Now I struggle with the "Clip multiple raster" function. I can't get hold of the input files by clicking on the [cid:image003.jpg at 01D45287.47B00E90]  though both raster and shape files are added. Earlier versions showed the selected raster, and the shape file name appeared at once when marking in “Use vector for….”. Is there a bug or am I doing something wrong. So far I haven’t found an answer in the SCP manual.

Arne

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D45287.47B00E90]