[QGIS-Developer] plugins?

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Sat Sep 22 07:30:09 PDT 2018

Hi Arne,

Please use the SCP issue tracker to report your problem:

https://github.com/semiautomaticgit/SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin/issues

Please report your QGIS version (QGis 3.2.3-Bonn, as you said) and SCP
version (go to SCP → ABout, SCP version, like 6.2.3).

Add a description of the steps you take before trying "Clip multiple
rasters".

Regards,

Jorge

Às 14:16 de 22/09/2018, Arne Linløkken escreveu:
> I just downloaded QGis 3.2.3-Bonn, andthere  SCP plugin was included.
> Now I struggle with the "Clip multiple raster" function. I can't get
> hold of the input files by clicking on the  though both raster and shape
> files are added. Earlier versions showed the selected raster, and the
> shape file name appeared at once when marking in “Use vector for….”. Is
> there a bug or am I doing something wrong. So far I haven’t found an
> answer in the SCP manual.
>

> Arne

J. Gustavo
--